I’m honored to be a mama to our sweet daughter Mila and wouldn’t have it any other way! Being a mother is an honor, a privilege, a blessing and an amazing experience! Each day I feel like Mila gets even cuter and I am so thankful that I get to spend each day with her as she grows up before our eyes. 🙂
Here is a Mother’s Day gift guide of items that I love and I think mother’s everywhere would enjoy on a special day that we get to celebrate all mamas!
- The mama bear mug is so cute! The perfect gift for the coffee and tea loving mothers and a nice reminder of how special being a mom is. 🙂
- This pretty floral tea kettle is aesthetically pleasing and practical. How fun would tea breaks be each day with such a lovely kettle?
- My mom is always sporting pretty nail polish when I see her and this brand is my go-to natural nail polish brand. The perfect gift for mamas who love painted nails!
- Basket bags are trendy right now but I believe this bag is timeless, gorgeous and large enough for tons of stuff, whether taken to run errands, farmer’s market or the beach. It would match everything too!
- I’ve been wanting a Ficus Benjamina for a long time and found this option to be very affordable for plant loving mamas out there! It is only 1 quart but it will grow with time!
- Baking homemade pizza at home becomes more exciting with this classy wooden pizza paddle, a great addition to the foodie mom’s kitchen.
- This plant mister is a must have tool for helping make your houseplants thrive. I have a similar one that is both beautiful and useful. I mist my houseplants daily and a pretty mister makes the experience all the better. It is the perfect gift for plant loving mothers!
- Isn’t this glazed butter dish beautiful?! You would never think something you need in the kitchen could be so cool. Perfect for mom chefs everywhere.
- A chamomile and oat clay mask sounds so fancy and luxurious. I’m sure all moms would love this to use on a day they can pamper themselves at home.
Which item is your favorite?! Which item do you think your Mom would love the most?
I hope you are able to spend Mother’s Day weekend with your mom and celebrate mother’s everywhere whatever form they take!